The President's Hatchet Man Admits The Federal Government Is Too BIG
WHAT THE FOUNDING FATHERS COULDN'T KNOW OR WHAT THEY WOULDN'T BELIEVE
After only 237 years I'm going to go ahead and call the founding of the United States and the Constitution a success. Some people say I'm jumping the gun and the jury isn't out yet. In a recent Op ed piece in the NJ Star Ledger, Professor Emeritus of Political Science at William Paterson University Leonard Rosenberg stated:
For the sake of argument, let’s agree with some Americans (including a number of members of Congress and the Supreme Court) who wish to return to the values exemplified by our Founding Fathers.
To do so, we first should reinstitute slavery, because most of the states, including New Jersey, had slavery; reintroduce the slave trade with Africa, because it was not curtailed for some 20 years after the adoption of the Constitution; rescind women’s suffrage and equal rights, because few if any of the Founding Fathers held strong opinions on gender equality.
Now the professor went on to say that the Founding Father's didn't intend for the document to stay unchanged and created the ability to amend it. But I feel that cherry picking aspects of the era, like slavery, just to prove a point is ridiculous.
The Founding Fathers fought against the thousands of years old institution of slavery and they never would've imagined that the descendants of slavery would enslave themselves by willingly commit crimes and perpetually continuing the slavery of poverty.
The Founding Fathers did NOT create an IRS because they KNEW a president would use it as a weapon.
The Founding Fathers didn't know about phones but they knew a future tyrant would use them against the press. Just see the 1st and 4th amendments.
The Founding Fathers could not conceive that we would get involved in the Middle East. Thomas Jefferson CREATED the Marines to go to Libya to free enslaved WHITE Americans.
The Founding Fathers didn't mention "women's rights" but they never
DREAMED that women would use that freedom to kill "unwanted" babies.
The Founding Fathers didn't mention anything about slaves or women just like the Ten Commandments didn't mention rape or Jesus mention gays. (I'm not saying it's right but Moses had only two tablets to work with and Jesus always thought that brevity was the soul of wit.) Their goal was to constrain the Federal government.
The Founding Fathers thought that being a politician was a burden and the idea of men making their careers, and millions of dollars, being professional politicians sticking their hands into the countries treasure chest in the name of special interests who put themselves above the good of the union was their WORST NIGHTMARE.
U.S. Mint Runs Out Of American Eagle Silver Coins, Suspends Sales
Conservative Investors insist that your portfolio should be at LEAST 15-20% in precious metals and the best way to do that is through collectible (numismatic) coins from the US Mint. When gold and silver go UP they go UP in value, when the dollar goes DOWN they go UP in value when gold and silver go down they RETAIN there value do to their rarity.
Find out how to get yours. It's easier and less expensive than you think. For NO STRINGS ATTACHED information on rare gold and silver coins click HERE
Words Really Do Matter
Where did the word "RACIST" come From?
"Racist" -- A Word Invented by USSR's Leon Trotsky
by Dustin Stanley
The word "racist" has for a long time been the single most effective fear-word in the leftist and neoconservative arsenal. For decades, they have successfully used it in the political arena to slander traditionalists, shut down debate, and leave opponents running for cover. In the social arena, they have caused even more damage by using it to brainwash impressionable children and young college students, and to teach people to hate their nation, their cultural traditions, and worst of all, themselves.
What surprisingly remains almost totally undiscussed, even on the hard core traditionalist Right, is the word's origin. Did it come from a liberal sociologist? A 60's Marxist college professor? Perhaps a politician in the Democratic Party? No. It turns out that the word was invented by none other than one of the principal architects of the 74-year Soviet nightmare, the founder and first leader of the infamous Red Army, Leon Trotsky.
Take a look at this document if you would, dear reader.
Славянофильство, мессианизм отсталости, строило свою философию на том, что русский народ и его церковь насквозь демократичны, а официальная Россия -- это немецкая бюрократия, насажденная Петром. Маркс заметил по этому поводу: "Ведь точно так же и тевтонские ослы сваливают деспотизм Фридриха II и т. д. на французов, как будто отсталые рабы не нуждаются всегда в цивилизованных рабах, чтобы пройти нужную выучку". Это краткое замечание исчерпывает до дна не только старую философию славянофилов, но и новейшие откровения "расистов".
This is Leon Trotsky's 1930 work, "The History of the Russian Revolution", from which shown above is a passage. The last word in that passage is "расистов", whose Latin transliteration is "racistov", i.e., "racists". This work here is the first time in history one will ever find that word.
My more doubtful readers may check the internet, the microfiche and microfilm at the local library, as well as the numerous books arrayed along the shelves there, but they shall never find an earlier usage of the word "racist" than Trotsky's coinage of the word here.
So the next logical question is what was Leon Trotsky's purpose in inventing this word? To find out, let us look at a full English translation of the paragraph we looked at before.
"Slavophilism, the messianism of backwardness, has based its philosophy upon the assumption that the Russian people and their church are democratic through and through, whereas official Russia is a German bureaucracy imposed upon them by Peter the Great. Mark remarked upon this theme: "In the same way the Teutonic jackasses blamed the despotism of Frederick the Second upon the French, as though backward slaves were not always in need of civilised slaves to train them." This brief comment completely finishes off not only the old philosophy of the Slavophiles, but also the latest revelations of the 'racists.'"
1) Only in America could the rich people - who pay 86% of all income taxes - be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who don't pay any income taxes at all.
2) Only in America could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when they have a black President, a black Attorney General, and roughly 18% of the federal workforce is black while only 12% of the population is black
3) Only in America could they have had the two people most responsible for our tax code, Timothy Geithner, the head of the Treasury Department and Charles Rangel who once ran the Ways and Means Committee, BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.
4) Only in America can they have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.
5) Only in America would they make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege while we discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just 'magically' become American citizens.
6) Only in America could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be thought of as "extremists."
7) Only in America could you need to present a driver's license to cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.
8) Only in America could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. oil company (Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).
9) Only in America could the government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars more than it has per year - for total spending of $7-Million
PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.
10) Only in America could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000.00 a plate campaign fund-raising event.
Have something you'd like to say? Have your thoughts posted on Conservative Cool email us at: